A bright, modern kid's room

Not much was on the agenda for us this weekend so I caught up on some housework (not fun but satisfying) and some blog reading (fun and satisfying). I looked at so many beautiful images, but the room below really captured my attention. I thought I would share it with you as we start a new week of decorating and crafting adventures.




Surprisingly, what I love most about this room that I found via hello lovely inc. are the white walls, which create a perfect canvas for any color combination. In this case, great big pops of red and green make the room come alive. The colors are not ones I would usually put together, but I ended up doing so recently to satisfy my son's request for more green in his room. I promise to share soon!



That pegboard wall certainly had me agape. Sheer genius and pure style. I wish there was a way to incorporate such a wall into my family room to contain all the kid clutter.

The rest of the home, located in Stockholm, is equally breathtaking. Go take a look at it at here at Sotheby International Realty. You won't regret starting your week by looking at such bright and inspiring rooms.


2 comments:

Heartfire At Home said...

That is the nicest children's room I've seen in a long time. I love circle rugs by the way! I have about 7 in my own home - big and small. Just call me a big kid!

Linda. xox

Bridget said...

This gives me envy to re-paint everything in white!!(White as a dream of brightness without chocolate fingers hints)Wonderful pictures!!